+46 708 87 08 26
CORIOLIS AB supports owners and shipyards with the following services:
• Outline specification in initial stage of newbuilding or retrofit projects.
• Basic design of small sized commercial ships (passenger ships, fishing boats, tugs, workboats etc.).
• Advisor in matters related to rules & regulations (Class & Statutory)
• Owner’s representative and on-site-survey.
• Ship design calculations. Weight, stability, gross tonnage, strength, speed, etc.
Niels Kyhn Hjørnet
Niels Hjørnet Yacht Design
+45 98 46 43 17
• Yacht design
• Optimization of sailboats from classic yachts to modern racers.
• Keel, rudder and mast design and optimization.
• Basic design of ships, weight calculation, hydrostatics, power prediction.
• Composite engineering in the marine sector including:
• Racing yachts, superyachts, power boats, commercial vessels, rescue boats and naval ships.
• Conceptual design, structural analysis, laminate design, class drawings and optimization.
Jens Otto Sørensen
Former Danish Yachts A/S; now employed in the marine electronics business
+45 23 42 64 10
• Responsible for the arrangement and coordination of technical installations on the yards' new buildings.
• Technical specifications and interpretation of rules and regulations.
• Employed in ship building since 1978 – since 1995 specificly with light weight construction (Mai & Mie Mols).
• Coordinator of the ECO-Island project.